Saturday, November 29, 2008

last hours in Vietnam...



Hey! Today is my last day in Vietnam. During these last days, I've been in Halong Bay, on the north coast, on relaxing 3 day trip on a boat to Cap Ba island with kyaking, trekking, swimming... and I could finally enjoy the Vietnamesse Sun!! The weather has been brilliant, the landscape was wonderfull, with a lot of islands, and the people in the boat were very nice, so it has been a good end in Vietnam!

I am now back in Hanoi and in few hours a take a flight to Kuala Lumpur, in Malaysia. It was not planned to go to Malaysia, but my flights to Bangkok and Krabi have been cancelled due to the protests and I am trying to avoid for a while to go to Thailand.

Anyway, I really enjoied these days in Vietnam. Vietnam, has been the easiest country for travelling, it's a pity that I have not enough time to go to the northern mountains in Sapa, but people I met told me that now it's very cold arround there. I will have to visit Sapa another time...

I am late!! Here there are some pictures that explians everything on Halong Bay.







2 comments:

eveane said...

Hi adventurer,

it i cool to have your new. i believe you are currently on your way to Kuala lumpur. hop you will have good time.
today we have a shiny day but i have to prepare my week in Barcelona and i am sick.
yesterday we had a good diner with emiliano bianca and julien.
Alek has resigned on Friday, so if you want to take over if you ever come back, there aree place for you.

looking forward to see you again

eveane

Marta said...

Hole guapíssim!!!
quines fotos...
ja falta poc pq tornis, suposo que tu no te n'alegres gaire, però jo si! :P

un petonàs!