Sunday, June 14, 2009

remembering those happy days...



Today I've seen the sea, again, with my camera walking along the path of the coast... It was not in Kho Phi Phi, nor Vietnam, it was in Begur, near Girona and I had nice memories from the last time I swam in the sea...

Half a year since the last post (time goes too fast sometimes), half a year ago I was still in Kho Phi Phi, and now I am settled down in Girona, or at least trying it... working again in computing, spending all my time in front of a screen and a keyboard, what a boring life!!!!!

The last days in Thailand were great, After Kho Phi Phi, I went to Krabi where I met some basque people climbing and finally I ended up in Bangkok again after 3 months. In Bangkok I realized that everything can be done, that I spent 3 months on my own in Asia and everything had been great. I met plenty of people who tough me a lot of things... I've seen plenty of places so different... I slept during 90 days in many different places... I realized that I had time everyday to see the sunset! Cos, in my western life, I can never see the sunsets, too busy... we are too busy to see these small but wonderful things that the world bring us...

Anyway, I think that I realized that I am not this kind of people that can spend 8 hours sitting in front of a screen... like what I am doing now!!!

Buff, now when I am writing this my adventuring voice is getting louder and louder again, should I start packing everything and move to the next place?? Or is it just that now is sunday evening and tomorrow at 9am I have to be in the office?

I have no clear memories of my flight back, probably I spend it sleeping... oh well, I remember that when I get into London with my sandals, 3 days before christmas, my feet realized that... everything had gone away! Then.. once I get in Barcelona Iratxe and Dani welcomed me and we went for the first beer in Sants! The same people who waved me good bye when I started my trip in Cork, were welcoming me back in Barcelona... Thanks a lot!

Anyway, just wanted to put some kind of end to this blog (...at least for now I think...), and thank to everyone who followed it.

Here you have a picture of how you could met me when I was traveling, my big bag on the back, a small one on the front, the lonely planet, and a bottle of water... this is what i needed during the 3 months...

Gerard

No comments: